About this product
This pack contains:
- Superfood Serum
- Nourishing Night Cream
- Glow Flash Balm
- Beauty Collagen Powder
- Green Clay Mask
- Revive Face Oil
Superfood Serum in detail
INSTANT ANTI-AGEING BENEFITS + BOOSTS RADIANCE
A powerful anti-ageing serum packed with superfood ingredients that work to boost radiance and provide instant anti-ageing benefits. The serum visibly plumps, lifts and firms for a smoother, more youthful complexion.
Great for all skin types, the serum fights signs of ageing before they appear and helps to address advancing signs of ageing.
REASONS TO LOVE THE SUPERFOOD SERUM
- Instant anti-ageing benefits – reduces fine lines and wrinkles, plus relaxes muscles for instantly reduced wrinkles
- Boosts radiance – Energises and brightens for more radiant looking skin
- Enhances barrier function and provides all day protection
- Deeply moisturises to protect from dehydration
- Superfood Ingredients: Contains incredible superfood ingredients such as Chia Seeds, Kakadu Plum, Coffee Seed Oil, Dragons Blood and Pomegranate!
- Good for you and the planet: Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
Argireline is what makes the Superfood Serum instantly anti-ageing. It’s so effective, in fact, that dermatologists say Argireline is the closest thing to Botox you can get! It prevents muscle movement that leads to wrinkle formation. Argireline also promotes collagen production which fights fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin, to help visibly smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
Australian Kakadu Plum energises and brightens for radiant looking skin. Plus it smooths skin for visibly reduces wrinkles and reduces the appearance of skin redness. It’s also one of the world’s richest source of Vitamin C, containing 100x’s more than found in oranges.
Coffee Seed Oil is unsurprisingly rich in caffeine which energises and stimulates the skin. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients that help to maintain the skin in optimum condition.
Dragon’s Blood Extract: A rare red serum found in the Amazonian Croton Lechleri tree, also known as ‘Sangre de Drago’ (Dragon’s Blood) tree. It’s called ‘Dragon’s Blood’ because the sap oozes red when the tree bark is cut. Thanks to its impressive rejuvenating properties, natives of the Amazon Rain Forest have treasured this special red sap for centuries,. It works to soothe and rejuvenate skin.
Aloe Vera soothes and cools the skin reducing the visible signs of inflammation and irritation.
Chia Seed provides deep conditioning, barrier repair and anti-ageing benefits.
Pomegranate Juice is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, potassium and polyphenols. It deeply nourishes the skin and also has anti-ageing properties.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Kaitie – “I love the new Superfood Serum, it makes my skin feel amazing, I put it on every morning and it feels so nice on my skin. It’s got so many awesome ingredients that make your skin feel great.”
Fiona – “Wow, this product is amazing! My skin feels softer and I am noticing a visible glow after I apply it. I feel like my skin is getting brighter too, I love that it’s not heavy like other serums I have tried! A winner for me!”
Nikky – “I love this serum, I have tried a few serums and I always breakout. This is serum doesn’t do that and it leaves my skin super hydrated and I am noticing some of my crows feet start to fade, I am so excited to keep using this.”
HOW TO USE
Apply the Superfood Serum to the face and neck. Use every morning after cleansing.
The Superfood Serum contains Argireline, how does this ingredient work to instantly decrease fine lines and wrinkles?
Argireline, Also known as, Hexapeptide-8 is an amino-peptide developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When applied to the skin of the face and neck, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 helps to relax the muscles by temporarily limiting the over production and release of neurotransmitters that initiate and control the intensity of facial muscle contractions. When the muscles relax, the skin relaxes and flattens, reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
How often should I use the Superfood Serum?
You should use the serum daily, we recommend using every morning. However you can use it at night if you prefer.
Is the product safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can I use the Superfood Serum if I have acne or another skin condition?
The serum is not designed for any specific skin conditions. If you are wanting to target specific concerns such as acne, this is probably not the correct product. However you may still use the product if you have a certain skin condition but we do recommend that you check with your GP first.
- 30mL in an airless pump so you can use ALL the product
Nourishing Night Cream in detail
SOFTER, SMOOTHER + MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN
A powerful anti-ageing treatment that repairs skin overnight to give you the radiant, healthy-looking skin associated with a good night’s sleep!
Our Nourishing Night Cream is deeply hydrating giving you noticeably softer, smoother skin. Featuring Hyaluronic Acid, the cream promotes collagen production and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba and rosehip oil promote elasticity and suppleness, the key to more youthful looking skin.
Apply before bed on cleansed skin, wake up with skin that feels deeply hydrated and nourished.
REASONS TO LOVE THE NOURISHING NIGHT CREAM
- Anti-ageing – promotes elasticity for more youthful looking skin
- Hyaluronic acid promotes collagen production for added anti-ageing benefits
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Restorative ingredients work to repair and replenish your skin whilst your body is resting
- Soothes and softens – improves the tone and texture of skin
- Great for all skin types
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes collagen production which makes it an effective anti-ageing ingredient. It helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. It also, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s overall texture.
- Probiotics (Lactococcus Ferment Lysate) assists with skin cell repair, it stimulates the skins renewal processes and accelerates the recovery of the skin’s barrier function, regardless of type of impairment (environmental stress, ageing).
- Jojoba Oil improves elasticity and suppleness for more youthful looking skin.
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs troubled skin for a more even and healthy skin tone. Plus, contains Vitamin A which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Australian Native Sunflower Cellular Extract reduces pigmentation and sunspots, plus it’s a potent antioxidant with soothing properties.
- Aloe Vera soothes and cools skin reducing the appearance of irritation and inflammation.
WHAT OUR MUMS HAVE TO SAY
Sascha- “WOW, the difference this has made to my skin is amazing! I have dry skin and it’s hard to find a cream that’s deeply hydrating but not too heavy or oily. I pop this on at night and it feels so light, my skin drinks it in and in the morning my skin is so hydrated! I LOVE THIS CREAM”
Kaitie – “I love this night cream, it makes my skin feel so hydrated and incredible.”
Cicily – “I put the Nourishing Night Cream on my skin just before bed and wake up with skin that feels fresh and renewed in the morning.”
HOW TO USE
After cleansing, apply cream to the face and neck. Use every day, once a day, before bed.
Is the Nourishing Night Cream only for night time or can I apply in the day too?
It’s is designed to be used overnight, it has ingredients that nourish and repair your skin whilst the body is resting. Whilst you will not experience any problems if you use the cream during the day we strongly recommend it’s used at night only.
Is the Nourishing Night Cream suitable for sensitive skin?
The cream is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. However if irritation occurs discontinue use.
How long does it take to see the benefits of the Nourishing Night Cream?
It usually takes 30 days for the skin cells to regenerate, so after 30 days you should start to see the results of the Superfood Serum
How often should I use the Nourishing Night Cream?
For best results, we recommend using the Nourishing Night Cream every night before bed
Is the Nourishing Night Cream safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
We recommend that you always check with your GP prior to using products when you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
For full FAQ’s, please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Glow Flash Balm in detail
BOOSTS RADIANCE + REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING + INSTANT GLOW
Glow Flash Balm brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin. The balm reduces the appearance of ageing by replenishing and rejuvenating. Rosehip and Jojoba oil hydrate and soothe for silky smooth skin.
REASONS TO LOVE OUR GLOW FACE SERUM
- Boosts radiance: Brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin
- Reduces signs of ageing: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots and sagging skin
- Hydrates and softens skin: Moisturises and softens leaving skin looking and feeling silky smooth
- Light shimmer to give you an instant glow
- Smells amazing: Orange and Vanilla
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly
HOW TO USE
To use as a moisturiser, apply a thin layer of Glow Flash Balm to your face and neck. You can apply makeup directly on top, or let your natural beauty shine.
TOP TIP: If you prefer less sheen, you can mix Glow Flash Balm with your normal moisturiser.
RHIAN’S TIP: I LOVE to use this on top of my moisturiser (I like a dewy look) and under my make up. It gives me an amazing sheen and EVERYONE asks me what I am using on my skin.
CREATED WITH CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS
Rosehip Oil heals, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. It also deeply moisturises and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. It protects skin from dehydration and is suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps mature and dry skin by restoring smoothness and elasticity.
Apricot Oil moisturises and nourishes mature, dry or sensitive skin.
Gransil ORB-II softens skin and gives a silky after feel
Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental damage such as UV ray, pollutants and ageing. Vitamin E deeply moisturises the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- For FAQ’s on Glow Flash Balm, please click here
- Size: 50ML
Beauty Collagen Powder in detail
SUPPORTS BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Beauty Collagen Powder is a delicious addition to your daily beauty routine – it works to support beauty from the inside out! The powder contains zinc and vitamin C which assists with the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Beauty Collagen Powder also contains sustainably sourced marine collagen, protein and zinc.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BEAUTY COLLAGEN POWDER
- Healthy skin, hair & nails*
- Protection from free radical damage*
- Supports bones and cartilage*
- Assists with tissue building and repair*
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains 7g of sustainably sourced marine collagen
- Delicious natural berry flavour
- Breastfeeding friendly
Mix 10g (2 teaspoons) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively, blend into a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
200g | 20 serves per tub
Collagen is an essential structure of our connective tissues. We make collagen ourselves, but as we age we need a bit of a boost! Most of us don’t eat a nose to tail diet the way our ancestors did, so we are missing out on some awesome dietary collagen.
Beauty Collagen is a delicious berry flavoured powder that can be used in cold drinks and used in recipes like chia pudding or bliss balls. Think beauty from the inside out! The Beauty Collagen Powder can support our skin integrity, balance our complexions and strengthen our hair and nails. It’s multiple uses make it a fantastic supplement to our day.
INGREDIENTS + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Be inspired by this delicious recipe: Lemon and Strawberry Collagen Sparkler Recipe
- You can learn more about our AMAZING Beauty Collagen Powder here
- For FAQ’s on Beauty Collagen Powder please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of Healthy skin, hair & nails*
Vitamin C protects from free radical damage which can cause ageing*
Vitamin C supports bones and cartilage*
Protein assists with tissue building and repair*
Green Clay Mask in detail
DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation. This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
- Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
- Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
- Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
- Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
- Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
- Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
WHAT MUMS SAY
Elle, Mum of 2: “I have suffered with hormonal acne for years and years, finally I have found a product that helps to cleanse and freshen my skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry! My skin is calmer and so much smoother. I absolutely love using the green clay mask it feels so luxurious and comforting when I take a little time out to pamper myself after a busy week- plus I don’t even need to go to a clinic and it is safe whilst I’m breastfeeding. Love love love it xx”
Sascha, Mum of 3:“This green skin mask is absolute perfection!! It smells amazing and is so gentle. I can see a difference as soon as I take it off. Another one to add to the regularly used collection that’s for sure!!! I will add – I think the best part is it dries REALLY nicely on your face, you don’t get that really hard tightening feeling!”
Bec Ashforth, Mum to 5: “Smells amazing, love the beautiful packaging and above all else my skin feels fantastic. 10 out of 10 from me. Just like a day at the spa. But i didn’t need to leave the house or find someone to look after the little people. COMPLETE MUMMY WIN”
Lauren Kolstad, 36: “I’ve been focusing a lot more on my skin recently and have been LOVING the green clay mask. Whether I get distracted and it stays on a lot longer than 10mins, or I only have the shortest 10mins to spare – afterwards my skin feels soft and the redness is gone. Who would have thought that at 36 years old I’d start having breakouts again – but I have! After using the green clay mask my skin is clearer and calmer. I love it! Adding it to my skin essentials list.”
Cassie, Mum of 2: “LOVE! 10/10! The timing of this mask couldn’t have been more perfect! With it being mandatory to wear masks here at the moment, I was beginning to notice that my skin was starting to suffer and I was getting pimples on my nose and chin. I needed something that would cleanse and detoxify my skin. I’ve used the new Green Skin mask a few times now and am in love! My skin feels AMAZING after using it! Redness is reduced and my skin feels much smoother and firmer. This will definitely be a regular part of my beauty and skin care routine ❤❤❤”
Amy: “I am loving the Healthy Mummy green mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I’ve also noticed it is helping with my deep pores and helping with my oily skin.”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I have been loving using the green clay mask I feel like my skin has had a real detox and overall I feel like my face has become so much clearer I love the unique ingredients such as licorice root and matcha tea it’s quick and easy to use and you get such a great result in such a short amount of time.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “This green clay mask is incredible! It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I am so happy with the results, my skin is clearer and I’ve had less hormonal breakouts than I usually do! X”
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
- We also have an Australian Pink Clay Mask
Is the Green Clay Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Can I use the Green Clay Mask if I have acne or a skin condition?
- Yes, if you have acne to a skin condition you can certainly use the Green Clay Mask. It may assist or improve acne due to the properties of the Australian Kaolin and Green Clay.
What is excess sebum? How does the Green Clay Mask absorb it? green clay is traditionally known to absorb oil assisting with balancing oil control
- Green Clay absorbs the skins excess oil (sebum) and is known yo assist with balancing oil control.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for breastfeeding?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is safe for Breastfeeding but as always it is best to consult your GP before use if you are breastfeeding.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for pregnancy? Always best to
- It is always best to consult your GP prior to using products when pregnant
What do I do if I get the Green Clay Mask in my eyes?
- If you get the Green Clay Mask in your eyes, immediately rinse with tepid water.
How long will it take for me to get results from my Green Clay Mask?
- You may see results immediately after use but typically 28 days as this is how long it takes cells to regenerate
How many uses are there in the Green Clay Mask tub?
- It really depends how often you use the mask and how liberal you are with you application. However on average a tub of the Green Clay Mask should last around 3-6 months.
My face felt warm and tingly whilst using the Green Clay Mask, is this okay?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. The clay has thermal actives which draw out toxins and gently clean the skin without scrubbing. This is caused by the clays in the mask.
How is the Green Clay Mask different to the Australian Pink Clay Mask?
- The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask. There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. . The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity. If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. Of course, we recommend using both masks to ensure your skin gets maximum TLC.
Revive Face Oil in detail
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the Revive Face Oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN Revive Face Oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use – the perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the Revive Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so refreshed, literally like it is brand new! I’ve found I’m breaking out less and I am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is really like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer – no more dry flaky skin!”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here